IGN's Halloween Dos and Don'ts

icon
IGN did an article on video game character halloween costumes. It's IGN, so I assume this has already been on the intarwebs for years now. But, I've never seen the Day of the Tentacle costumes before(which are awesome) and want all to see them in their glory.

Check it.

DOTT <3 <3 xoxoxo

Posted by crab2selout.png @ 10/21/2007 22:50  |    7

Discussion

ceddo (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 10/24/2007 05:04
Zelda/Tentacle costumes are the best! I don't get why they were put in the 'donts' section haha.

crab2selout.png (Level 4 Deputy) @ 10/23/2007 17:57
I almost fell on the floor and cried when I saw the Zelda DOTT costume. What kind of drug makes you combine zelda and DOTT?  I love it much.

This feature forgives IGN completely in my book. They can write all the crappy reviews they want as long as they keep showing some DOTT love.

Metaru (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 10/23/2007 14:44
some time ago I dressed like the Terrorist from Counter Strike for halloween. C4 and AK-47 included.

lovely days...

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 10/23/2007 14:07
You're lucky, halloween sucks.

AdamPlays (Level 6 SWAT) @ 10/23/2007 11:13

That Q-Bert costume is absolutely frightening.  Why not just stick your kid in a trash bag and write some words on it with permanent markers - at least that'd be more innovative.

I thought the Arcade costumes are hilarious.  I wonder what the joystick is made of... hmmm?

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 10/23/2007 08:30
ahahaha Zelda tentacles

This Week's Pixel Art

~ icon/pixelartThe Soloist icon/pixelartThe fish spell icon/pixelartEarthwalker Temple icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app