Challenge Voting: Wilhelm Screamer

icon
It's time to head on over to the forum and vote for the latest pixel art challenge: Wilhelm Screamer.

VOTE NOW!

Posted by skamocore @ 9/7/2009   |    6

Discussion

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 9/7/2009 10:09

Woah someone needs to give me counting lessons.

Dex (Level 11 CEO) @ 9/7/2009 09:56

Great work everyone =)

Justincrdibl (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 9/7/2009 09:25

This was a really fun contest (even though mine doesn't look too great)! I voted for Dex, Manjaman, and A3um's entries. Great work everybody!

TheManuz (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 9/7/2009 03:03

I voted while listening the scream. Sadly, some creatures weren't good for the scream (IMHO) even if very well pixeled.

skamocore (Level 11 CEO) @ 9/7/2009 00:24

This was actually a hard vote - some cool last minute entries. I tried to vote on creatures that I thought sounded good.

@Skeddles - *12 entries :P

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 9/7/2009 00:11

Wow only ten? Usually creature creation contests are a hit. I think it had to do with the obscurity of the sound, it kinda put people off. I thought that too at first, but after I gave it a little thought it was smooth sailing from there. I think it was a good challenge though, because it forced you to do something you didn't really want to do. The sound was weird though. Sounded very humanoid. Which was why it was challenging. I think most people expected something cooler and got some ideas then heard it and just quit. I stayed up till 3AM to see what the new challenge was, and I kinda forget what I'm talking about. PEACE. Oh, and first. And LAST. Bye.

This Week's Pixel Art

Bleu icon icon/pixelartSome 8bit Practice icon/pixelartLéa Sunmane - Concept Art icon/pixelartorg/d icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app