Pixel Art Challenge: Achievement Icons

icon

Create a set of at least four 64 x 64 achievement/trophy icons for an already existing game that does not currently have any achievements/trophies. Please check before you start your challenge entry.

You may place the icons on the canvas in any way you want; however, each icon should be separated by transparency. Also, please mention what each achievement is for in your description.

One example of well made achievement icons is Team Fortress 2. Note the consistent style and colour palette.

Canvas Size - Unrestricted, but each individual icon must be exactly 64 x 64.
Colours - Max 32.
Transparency - Required; but only to separate icons on the canvas.
Animation - No.

Posted by jeremy @ 10/1/2012   |    7

Discussion

ultimaodin (Level 3 Corporate Drone) @ 10/4/2012 03:25

Spyro - there yah go. You get to draw dragons.

Peyton (Level 7 Assassin) @ 10/3/2012 20:21

It has been years since I played a non achievement game. The only ones I can think of are Spyro and Tony Hawk's games.

skeddles (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 10/2/2012 17:11

Pick an old game that you used to play,  before achievements were a thing.

Adcrusher (Level 6 Major) @ 10/2/2012 13:10

Legend of Dragoon. I can barely remember that game I used to watch my brother play it when I was like 6. As for me, I'm going to try to do megaman x

SolarGears (Level 1 Depressed) @ 10/2/2012 05:45

Am I allowed to make achievements or trophies for board/card games, sports and other games that don't require electricity?

Peyton (Level 7 Assassin) @ 10/1/2012 21:52

I LOVE THIS IDEA! The probem is that all of the games I play are on Xbox, and they have the achievements system.

ultimaodin (Level 3 Corporate Drone) @ 10/1/2012 16:59

This is pretty cool, I might do Legend of Dragoon.

This Week's Pixel Art

AG-19 icon/pixelartWendy's Gal icon/pixelartLittle Red Hood icon/pixelartSpacecraft Warping icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app