Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: (CLOSED) Pixel Art Character Animations Post Reply Post New Topic
Matwek
Midshipman
Midshipman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Matwek Replybullet Topic: (CLOSED) Pixel Art Character Animations
    Posted: 08 February 2015 at 12:21pm
Hi,

I'm looking for someone to redesign the main character for our game. I do all the other pixel art but I'm not great with human sprites and fluid animation.

The sprite is 32x32 (but it could be higher) and is supposed to be a sort of futuristic miner with the outfit looking a bit rough and homemade.

Intially we were hoping to get maybe 4-5 redesigns/concepts for the sprite and then once we pick our favourite we would like a handfull of basic animations (Run, Jump, Fall, Attack etc) for prototyping.

If all goes well after that we would be looking to hire you for more sprites to help finish our demo.

And then after that. potentially a full sprite list.

Here is the game we're working on.
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=37442.0

At the moment this is the list and number of frames that we need for each animation.

1 - Idle
1 - Jump
1 - Fall
1 - Player Damaged
1- Block
8 - Run
6 - Death
8 - Ladder Climb
4 - Attack A
4 - Attack B
4 - Attack C
4 - Attack D
8 - Attack E
8 - Attack F
Where animations A through D are quick strikes that can be strung together in any order to form a combo, and animations E and F are slightly more complex finishing moves.

Feel free to send me an email (matwek@hotmail.com) with the subject line "-Your Name- Pixel Character" and links to your past work.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Matwek - 10 February 2015 at 6:25am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version