Message Icon Topic: READ FIRST: PUBLIC DOMAIN PROJECT Post Reply Post New Topic
Hapiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Online Status: Offline
Quote Hapiel Replybullet Topic: READ FIRST: PUBLIC DOMAIN PROJECT
    Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:53am

Dear contributors to the OPP.

All original images (or modifications to art placed under public domain) posted on this web subforum after the 23th of May 2015, unless otherwise clarified on the post in question, are assumed to be contributions to the OPP Project.
As such, all assets under the OPP Project are made freely available under public domain

Earlier contributions are licensed CC-BY-3.0, unless the authors agreed to move their work into the public domain and appear on this list.

The aim of the project is to create and spread quality pixel art that is technically usable and modifiable by anyone for any purpose. We strongly believe that public domain is the best technical solution to license complications. For more information on why we chose public domain over other licenses, see the original announcement.

If you don't wish for your contributions to go into the public domain, please do not share artwork in this forum, in the chat or on our website.

I am aware that this post and the public domain in general is a legally insignificant sham, all we can do is trust that you indeed wish your artwork to be used freely :).

Thanks for reading!
IP IP Logged
randomblink
Commander
Commander

Online Status: Offline
Quote randomblink Replybullet Posted: 20 August 2015 at 8:33am
This has got to be one of the most amazing projects I've seen yet. Way to go to all involved...
www.randomblink.com
I am me... no! Really!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version