Message Icon Topic: [Paid] Looking for Pixel Artist Post Reply Post New Topic
Eternal7x
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Eternal7x Replybullet Topic: [Paid] Looking for Pixel Artist
    Posted: 25 August 2018 at 5:47pm
Hello!

I'm working on a fantasy online game, and I would love to have a pixel artist in my team. I have been developing this game for some time, and I'm having some hard times now because I'm trying to add magical spells that I can't draw myself (mainly "projectiles", such as a fireball). I have a Discord server with about ~50 people interested on the game thus far, and I would love to have the BETA ready some day on September.

On the other hand, I am afraid I can't pay much at the moment (about $0,5-1,5 per icon +$0,5 per frame). I value the work of pixel artists a lot, and I've tried to learn myself (though I'm horrible :/) so I'm sorry for not being able to pay enough. I pretend to make money with this game, so we could negotiate in order to raise your payment once the game starts generating income.

I have made other games in the past (though not original, but based on animes), and some of them had a decent playerbase, so I am sure this game could have a good community once the BETA's released and the players get to enjoy the content.

I would also like to note that I am from Spain, so my English may be wrong quite often, sorry about that too..

If you're interested on this, or would like to know more information, please message me (or add me on Discord (Eternal Memories#5324)). Thanks a lot, and have a good day :)
IP IP Logged
megaoy
Midshipman
Midshipman

Online Status: Offline
Quote megaoy Replybullet Posted: 26 August 2018 at 11:53am
discord invite sent

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version