Message Icon Topic: Looking for 2D Pixel Artist Post Reply Post New Topic
BitterCennic
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote BitterCennic Replybullet Topic: Looking for 2D Pixel Artist
    Posted: 15 September 2018 at 9:59am
Hello There!

I'm currently making a game with 7 other people, and I'm looking for someone who can make the main textures and art for the game.

The idea of the game: The solar system is dying due to overheat of the sun. You start on earth, but have to more planets to escape death. While this happens, you manage and expand your colony and need to make sure everyone survives .Also, you need to defend yourself against potential enemies (e.g. pirates, aliens, and an space environment such as asteroids) . The goal is to find a livable planet outside the solar system.

Payment details and other details can because discussed privately.
IP IP Logged
Epic_Fox
Seaman
Seaman

Quote Epic_Fox Replybullet Posted: 20 October 2018 at 6:56pm
Hello! I am interested in taking your job offer. I have *roughly* 2 years of experience working with pixel art, and my work is of sound quality, and would love to have the opportunity to build my portfolio.
IP IP Logged
JayKnox
Seaman
Seaman

Quote JayKnox Replybullet Posted: 28 October 2018 at 1:46pm
Hello,

I'm Jay Knox and I'd be interested in hearing more about your project. I'm always a fan of sci fi. I've been doing pixel art for indie games for several years, and you can see some of my previous work on my portfolio site here: http://jayknoxart.com/

I do concept/design work as well as finished sprites/animations. If you're interested, you can contact me more easily via email at jayknoxart@gmail.com
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version