Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [paid] looking for pixel artists Post Reply Post New Topic
Khaikaa
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Khaikaa Replybullet Topic: [paid] looking for pixel artists
    Posted: 20 September 2018 at 3:04pm
 Hi everyone, I'm Khaikaa, a multiplatform developer. First of all sorry about my bad english, it's not my main language.

A good friend of mine and I decided to create our own videogame together past february, and since then we've work so hard on it. Also, 2 more people joined us(a pixel artist who made all our current tilesets, spritesheets, paperdolls and many other thinfs, and another artist who is designing out UI). But, unfortunately, our pixel artist leaved us recently and we need a new one.

Our game is a very big project, a mmorpg. So, as the big project it is, there is so much work to do. We really belive on this project, and we've spent money on it. We are looking for someone who is pasionate about designing graphic content for videogames, specially 2D pixel art ones. We offer money, but we can't afford the most expensive artists, so have in mind that we can't spend tons of money(at least not yet). But, as compensantion, we can give staff benefits, such as your own and only character, mod/admin powers when we launch our servers and more. So, if you need a little money and you love mmorpgs, you can send us an email here: gonzospf@gmail.com or you can send me a private message here on the forum and we'll talk about the conditions of the work.

Some specifications:

- We are looking for a long term artist. We want someone delivering small/medium batches each 1-2 weeks for months, so please apply only if you have the time and the pasion.

- We are looking for someone who can handle different pixel art fields: spritesheets, paperdolls, tilesets, animations, icons... It will be a requirement have the skills to keep our art style as much as possible.

- If you are curious about our project, you have one screenshot here: https://gyazo.com/92483c836f48c76966bd4fa7138c3707

If you have any question you can ask whatever you want here or you can contact me by email or pm. Don't be shy, we are nice people and you surely will feel comfy working with us. If you contact us and we reach an agreement I'm sure you'll love our game ideas.

Thank you for your attention!

EDIT: Thank you everybody for your interest. At this momment we are no longer searching for more people but will update the post if that changes. Good luck!
IP IP Logged
megaoy
Midshipman
Midshipman

Online Status: Offline
Quote megaoy Replybullet Posted: 20 September 2018 at 6:13pm
email sent
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version