Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [PAID] $1500 project, art for platformer Post Reply Post New Topic
hgdiamond
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote hgdiamond Replybullet Topic: [PAID] $1500 project, art for platformer
    Posted: 01 October 2018 at 4:20pm
I'm developing a platformer that is already playable, but which I would like to have a theme/style applied.

The tiles are 24x24 pixels. Many of the tiles are already complete. What I'm really looking for talent in is two areas in particular:

1. The artist needs to be skilled with animating sprites. Ideally with enemies or creatures, etc, for platforming games. The animations typically won't use many frames. I.e. there aren't going to be 8-frame walk cycles, it'll be more like two or three.

2. The artist should be able and willing to help with building an art style / theme for the game. I'm not looking for gritty, but I'm not looking for cartoony, either. I'm thinking of a mario-like style; castle themes, grassland themes, etc.

Please send a PM or post here with a profile that includes animations like what I've asked for. I've got a limited budget (about $1500), so I'll be following-up with questions on how much each creature + animation frames will cost.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version