|Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings|
|Topic: [PAID] - Want to make pixel art for our new game?|
Joined: 08 October 2018
Online Status: Offline
| Topic: [PAID] - Want to make pixel art for our new game?
Posted: 11 October 2018 at 3:50am
We're Elden Pixels, a company that last year released Alwa's Awakening on Steam (and just recently on Switch). Here's a screenshot from the game.
We need to reinforce our team with a brilliant pixel artist and we’re looking for someone to help us create art for our new super secret unannounced indie game. We can’t share much information yet but the style is 2D and reminiscent to other popular retro styled indie titles.
Skill Sets Required
- Proficient in creating pixel art in 16/32-bit art style
- Deliver high-quality art in time according to schedule
- Tools used can be anything as long as we get png assets
- Money: This will of course be a paid gig. Either by hour or per asset, it’s your call.
- Time frame: We would want to get started as soon as possible
- Scope: Depends on your speed but an estimate would be full-time 1-2 months (or part-time 3-4 months)
- Location: Remote is preferred but we have a desk available at the office if needed
If you think this sounds like fun and something you’d be interested in, please send us an email as soon as possible with links to your portfolio, salary requirement and some information about yourself.
More info on our website: https://eldenpixels.com/career/
|You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum