|Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings|
|Topic: [PAID] WANTED: Senior Pixel Artist for Starr Mazer|
Joined: 31 July 2008
Online Status: Offline
| Topic: [PAID] WANTED: Senior Pixel Artist for Starr Mazer
Posted: 16 January 2019 at 4:32am
Last year SubPixel Studios teamed up with Imagos Softworks to complete their game Starr Mazer DSP, a retro-sexy, roguelike SHMUP set in the Starr Mazer universe! With the next early access update coming very soon, Imagos Softworks and SubPixel Studios are looking for a talented pixel artist to help create the final acts of the game.
We are looking for a creative, collaborative Pixel Artist with multiple skills and a passion for creating high quality assets.
Your Tasks include:
- Creating sprites from concept art or design docs
- Creating tileable backgrounds and level assets
- Animating ship and creature assets
- Creating and animating pilot portraits
- Creating various visual effects elements (bullet hits, laser beams)
- Must be able to craft a cohesive look matches or improves what is currently in the game.
Skills and Requirements
- Expert understanding of scifi/mech design, and animation
- Specialization in creating stylized characters/sprites
- Great understanding of color theory
- Experience working on console or mobile game assets
- Good Communication skills
- Love of retro chunky pixel goodness
- Passion for making and playing games
How to Apply
To apply email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EDIT: If this post is up, we're still looking.
We're also now accepting applications for pixel artist on Starr Mazer proper!
|You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum