Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: 'Serf City' Post Reply Post New Topic
JonOmega
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote JonOmega Replybullet Topic: 'Serf City'
    Posted: 17 September 2009 at 10:58am

Hi guys just seeing if anyone is interested in getting involved in a new game we're making.. I'll try and explain the game basics..

The game we're making is a free adobe flash based online city buildings multiplayer game. A bit like Sim City/Tropico & Ceasar in the actual city building stage.. The grand idea of the game is that players enter a world then select a region, in this region there are 20 or so plots (plots are where players build their cities on). Players can trade with other players in their region, create alliances or wage wars against their neighboring cities. (the wars will work a bit like Civilization in that the war will be decided on odds and percentages) When 5 or more players create an alliance in a region they will be given the opportunity to create a kingdom, and be able to trade with other kingdoms or go to war etc.

I've started with a few graphics (http://www.blue-omega.com/serfcity.jpg) for the game but I'm obviously a novice at isometric pixel graphics compared to you guys, so if you want to give advice, or get involved I'd be pleased to hear from you.

We can't offer any payment upfront but are willing to pay upon gaining sponsorship, somewhere down the line..

Thanks for your time

Jon

Edited by JonOmega - 17 September 2009 at 10:58am
IP IP Logged
alexvj
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote alexvj Replybullet Posted: 14 October 2009 at 4:50pm
I am going to check and I am willing to work though I a newbie over here I think I will be welcome :)
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version