Print Page | Close Window

Goals for this year

Printed From: Pixel Joint
Category: The Lounge
Forum Name: Diversions
Forum Discription: Get to know your fellow pixel freaks. Chat about anything to do with video games, comic books, anime, movies, television, books, music, sports or any other off topic bs you can think of.
URL: http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26165
Printed Date: 26 June 2019 at 1:35pm

Topic: Goals for this year
Posted By: vampireslug
Subject: Goals for this year
Date Posted: 01 March 2018 at 2:34am
I haven't been super active on PJ recently but I'm going to try and do several ratings and/or comments for "Random unrated pixel art" every day... there's a lot of art being done that either gets overlooked or doesn't get the crits/compliments they deserve. Anyone else up for that challenge?

-------------
"The Earth starts to rumble, world powers fall. A 'warring for the heavens, a peaceful man stands tall...." - Mustaine. 1992 Screen Gems/EMI

Replies:
Posted By: Hapiel
Date Posted: 01 March 2018 at 5:49am
Yes!
I myself will be making an active effort in helping out in all the WIP threads and commenting on all kinds of new artwork, welcoming new members, helping out and giving a sense of community whereever I can.

I'm not a big fan of the random unrated button, I've pressed it nearly 30000 times in my first years at PJ, but now when I press it I'm taken to a lot of older work, leave ratings that don't make a change and leave comments which will never be read.

Instead, why not focus on the artwork of this week?

Posted By: CritiqueMyWork
Date Posted: 02 March 2018 at 12:50pm
I'd like to be more active this year. I've been almost a full year out of touch with pixels, but i want to change that.

Print Page | Close Window