Print Page | Close Window

[PAID] Base model Features / ad ons

Printed From: Pixel Joint
Category: The Lounge
Forum Name: Job Offerings
Forum Discription: Looking to hook up with a pixel artist for a project? Post here and ONLY here with job requests.
URL: http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26418
Printed Date: 19 July 2019 at 2:47pm

Topic: [PAID] Base model Features / ad ons
Posted By: Roderick175
Subject: [PAID] Base model Features / ad ons
Date Posted: 27 September 2018 at 4:07am
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm back with a new job to toss out there.

Currently my game is in a slew of different x y z art being made And amongst all that I need done, Iam in need of a taleted artiest who can add features such as Hair, eyes, nose, ears etc etc to these 64 x 64 models below

It's basically just 1 frame needed, but needed on different models nonetheless.

Looking to pay 5$ USD per hairstyle, and 2$ USD per extra accessory, such as eyes, mouth, nose, ears

If you feel you're okay with these prices, as well as up to the challenge contact me at:

Email- Rodeickphillips@hotmail.com
Skype- roderick.phillips4
Discord: Roderick Phillips#4977

Cheers!

Replies:
Posted By: Metaru
Date Posted: 27 September 2018 at 8:16am
$5/$2 for that kind of stuff is a rather low price. unless you mean $2 per face feature. and even then $5/10 for the whole thing is a rather less than anyone should get paid for.

least anyone should get paid for whole thing is $20, specially if you're going to require a particular art direction in those, since anyone doing this will have to get it right and you're bound to evaluate them.

-------------
I ate leel's babies

Posted By: Roderick175
Date Posted: 27 September 2018 at 11:40am
Dont like the price, dont apply.

And 3 people have already signed up, still leaving this topic open to eliminate and find the better choices

Print Page | Close Window