The_Elder @ 5/20/2011 09:04 commented on Elk's Deathwing

This blew me away... Pixeling state of the art!

The_Elder @ 11/15/2009 22:55 commented on I have trouble :(

Hmm, and when I just remove colors it still reduces the picture. Have no idea.

The_Elder @ 11/15/2009 22:50 commented on I have trouble :(

Ok. But I didn't add it as challenge material, not happy with it in the state it is in.

The_Elder @ 11/11/2008 17:24 commented on Pumpkin
It looks better when zoomed in a couple of times I think. :) I bet this could be even better if you actually made it bigger and added some more unique features into it like cracks and shadows. Nice colors but I guess you can't go that wrong on a pumpkin. :P

The_Elder @ 11/11/2008 16:55 commented on Map of Coron
The scroll itself is quite nice, but the town painted in it could have been put some more effort to it in my opinion.

The_Elder @ 11/11/2008 16:23 commented on Night Sky
Yep, cool! An animation would make it stunning. :)

The_Elder @ 9/10/2008 14:02 commented on Magic Card

This should definitely be a challenge! :D

The_Elder @ 10/8/2007 14:03 commented on Adventure Background: Graveyard
Totally magnificent!

The_Elder @ 10/5/2007 06:50 commented on Roadkill market

That is just lovely...

The_Elder @ 9/28/2007 19:44 commented on you lose either way

Oldschool indeed, awesome piece, like many of the others in your gallery.

Det minner meg så sykt mye om den gode gamle Amiga-tiden når jeg ser sånne bilder *tårer i øyekroken*

The_Elder @ 9/24/2007 13:05 commented on Lift Your Skinny Fists...
That is nutritious! Lovely!

The_Elder @ 9/18/2007 14:34 commented on Birdie over bridge
Well, a lot of birds do hide their feet in flight, and the bridge was actually meant to be an aqueduct at first... but I couldn`t find a different word for the contest than bridge.

The_Elder @ 9/17/2007 21:39 commented on Pub Scene
Sweet! I`m jealous... and fav.

The_Elder @ 9/10/2007 13:53 commented on Steroids

Actually i was in a hurry to make this finished but maybe anatomic incorrect things can be explained by the use of future steroids of some kind. Tnx jalonso!

The_Elder @ 9/9/2007 20:26 commented on hell driver

That is fantastic, I especially like the low-angle point of view.

The_Elder @ 9/9/2007 11:43 commented on Asteroids
Lol, my friend said that to me when I showed it to him... and frankly I actually missed the cyberpunk-part because I got to hung up in the monochromatic restrictions. I will try to remake it into something more cyberpunkish and resubmit it fast.

The_Elder @ 7/29/2007 20:47 commented on Golden Fish
Sweet! And you`re right! Never know what little fishies are up to!

The_Elder @ 7/13/2007 08:37 commented on Dunno
Absolutely awesome... I`m speechless.

The_Elder @ 6/25/2007 15:19 commented on Phantom Tamers - Aviv
Must be body paint.  Anyway, I like it.

The_Elder @ 6/17/2007 20:48 commented on avator

The purple is one of the standard colors in paint... the program I`m using here from work. I think I did a mistake by jumping into this GIF-consept without learning about its pallettes, limitations, possibilities, the use of colours etc first. Still I feel I have a lot to learn, just now I`m trying to get the consept of "safe colors" which I think is referring to a set of colors that can be mixed without getting itchy effects.

Anyway, from now on I will also spend a lot more work on my projects and of course keep a WIP ready for use if I should ever make anything questionably good again. This avatar was actually just uploaded because I was not certain how to make myself an avatar. Well, a long explanation for just a simple question, however I think I got a bad start with my first work not backed by any WIP of any kind.  After spending some time in here, watching all those hard-to-believe exceptionally good pieces of art in here, I most certainly realize why  A) one would ask such a question and B) actually how easy (and tempting) it would be to try making stunning pixel-art with all sorts of fancy graphic programs.

The_Elder @ 6/17/2007 15:52 commented on Pretty standard sword

Yes, I can see that put to use this sword would be a bugger... I decided to fix it and repost it in a few days. Thanks for the feedback guys.

The_Elder @ 6/17/2007 13:16 commented on Pretty standard sword

It`s actually supposed to be like this. Bent. Amen.

The_Elder @ 6/5/2007 19:05 commented on Moon-night

But I don`t have any other work to show to yet. Wish I had my amiga still, would convince you I bet.

The_Elder @ 6/5/2007 17:37 commented on Moon-night
Well, I just used save all the time, can`t show a wip for it. Making another thing now, and I will show my wip afterwards if you don`t buy my work otherwise. Hrmpf.