Broli @ 12/17/2010 10:04 commented on Water: Shark

Thank you very much. :)

Broli @ 8/29/2010 20:35 commented on Buddy Cthulhu

Holy crap. One of the best pixel pieces I have seen in a while. Truly breath taking.

Broli @ 7/8/2010 22:38 commented on Doctor

For some reason I expected a poke'ball to be in his hand. :S

Really nice, but 69 colors seems to be a bit too much if you truly use that many.

Broli @ 6/23/2010 15:00 commented on chunnin sasuke ani

I love the animation, it's so smooth.

The only thing that bothers me is that Sasuke's skin tone looks a little too dark.

Broli @ 2/14/2010 21:01 commented on Death Walks

I honestly don't care how the initial process of this was created because no matter what, this piece is brilliantly executed.

Broli @ 6/23/2009 09:37 commented on Scratch my back, would ya'?

Wow, 18 colors and a huge canvas to go with it. So much detail with so few colors. This is truly amazing Fool.

Broli @ 6/15/2009 23:17 commented on The Rift

Almost fourteen thousand colors? I really don't think you could have done this in paint because it looks like you used a smudge tool or something of that nature. This is cleary not pixel art by a clear mile.

Broli @ 6/14/2009 14:17 commented on The Winged Crusaders

Didn't you say that this game is supposed to be released for the Wiiware? If so I want to to know how long it will take for it to be on there because I want to buy it and test it out.

Broli @ 6/6/2009 22:52 commented on Animated Iso Sprite

Is this a new dance craze I'm not up to date with? oO

Animation needs better work if it's supposed to be walking lol. Other than that it's fairly nice.

Broli @ 5/25/2009 12:55 commented on Wipeout

Sweet idea and concept, but it looks unfinished.

Broli @ 5/25/2009 12:53 commented on drachen kopp

Oh man, this is so brilliant!

Fav'd for sure.

Broli @ 5/21/2009 17:41 commented on Liono - Remake

Much better than the original by far. The dithering is pretty nice as well. My only problem is that I don't like how it suddenly becomes dark on his chest area whereas near his neack and collar area it is bright. Still good though. :)

Thundercats! Thundercats! Thundercats! Ho! Sorry, I loved that show when I was a little kid. :P

Broli @ 5/16/2009 16:21 commented on a

The dithering looks nice, but the pillowshading does not.

Broli @ 5/10/2009 14:28 commented on Léonidas, Spartan hero

I agree with Cure; the white strips would look much better as transparent, especially since there is no AA. Other than that, I think this looks awesome.

Broli @ 4/24/2009 20:16 commented on omnitar

You always seem to have a great use of whatever pallete you are given. Wonderful work like usually Tomic. Definitely has my vote.

Broli @ 4/24/2009 18:48 commented on Funnie, very Funnie...

Oh my God! I love you for this. :D You should do the rest of the cast along with Quail Man lol. This peice is great Jinn.

Broli @ 4/24/2009 16:09 commented on Star

It's rather good and I like it. But you know it was supposed to be a self portrait, right? Unless you perceive yourself as a star, lol.

Broli @ 4/12/2009 12:40 commented on Wash When Dirty

Sorry to be knit-picky, but I don't like that harsh white on his pipe or the white dots on his shoes. Other than that, I think it looks brilliant.

Broli @ 4/6/2009 19:52 commented on The lolwut Tree

It looks good, but all that banding like Dr D said is making this piece look bad. You might want to work on fixing that on the branches.

Broli @ 4/5/2009 10:42 commented on Flight of the Conchords- Weekly Challenge

Oh my, FotC, my favorite. :D Great job man.

Broli @ 4/4/2009 13:57 commented on Commander

Way better than your last attempt by far. The style does look like how he would do his sprites. I'm not sure if he would have chosen those colors, but I like them. Great job. :)

Broli @ 3/23/2009 18:51 commented on Under the sea

I'm not sure if it's just me, but that plant in the bottom left corner looks NPA. There are too many colors on here that are too similar. You can get rid of a lot of colors while still making this piece look the same. The shading doesn't seem to match where the light source is coming from as well.

Broli @ 3/15/2009 18:01 commented on generic cyclobs

Oh God, amazing. You got my vote for sure. :D

Broli @ 3/8/2009 07:26 commented on More Mecho Wars

I am so going to buy this when it comes out on the WiiWare. :D

Broli @ 2/25/2009 18:24 commented on space background

I see what looks like a snake's head in the upper left hand corner. :o

Very nice work with the colors. This picture looks flippin' sweet.