GeorgiePie @ 1/31/2008 13:47 commented on 2D from the Gorillaz.
Very cool, funny that I'm listening to Dare right this moment XD

GeorgiePie @ 1/29/2008 19:43 commented on Japanese Weapon

Very cool.

Japanese (not trying to be mean)

GeorgiePie @ 1/28/2008 14:25 commented on In a middle of nowhere
Maybe the best pixel work I've ever seen... amazing!

GeorgiePie @ 1/25/2008 11:45 commented on Tight clothes...?

Looks awesome, knew it would!

Good job!

GeorgiePie @ 1/17/2008 08:06 commented on Cow

OMG XD Took me a brief moment to realize what this was XD

So nasty! funny though =P

GeorgiePie @ 1/10/2008 10:01 commented on Tapestry

Where in the world did you hear that story? Very cool.

Love the details you used.

GeorgiePie @ 1/10/2008 09:55 commented on Sirius (NEW)
Amazing improvement! Love the shading you've done here =D

GeorgiePie @ 12/17/2007 19:32 commented on She came from mars
I understand how allot of the lines look sharp, but with some AAing and shading I know it will look better.
I'm not very offended it's just almost all of the comments I seem to have nothing positive in them, doesn't make you feel very good ya know?

People like to pick things apart (not you, just allot of people).
Not just in my gallery either, I tend to see it allot in other folks galleries, it's sad.

GeorgiePie @ 12/12/2007 08:03 commented on Unda ta sea
It's not that I don't take crits well, I do believe me, look at any of my topics in the WIP section. It's about disrespecting my wishes when I stricly say "Please no crits" because I'm done and people do anyway, esp when they say all of what they don't like/what looks bad and not say one positive thing.

GeorgiePie @ 12/12/2007 07:53 commented on She came from mars

*sigh* but the thing is, the line thickness is part of the styling, I'm not going to change the style. It's like when people say "I don't like her puty/big lips" who cares it's part of the styling.I know the lines aren't perfect but I'll try and do better next time, I always try and top myself.

I said she out of habbit, have three sisters.

GeorgiePie @ 12/11/2007 17:41 commented on Unda ta sea

I understand, don't realy feel like fixing it at the moment though, thanks for the help.

GeorgiePie @ 12/11/2007 17:40 commented on Unda ta sea
This had been in the WIP section for a long time. This is my gallery and I can take or leave any crits/suggestions I want but when I ask for people not to and they disrespect me I find it very rude and wasteful.

GeorgiePie @ 12/11/2007 17:38 commented on She came from mars

I understand where some of the people are coming from but this isn't a WIP.

Also, what shes saying is beyond the point, I mean at least they are pretty good/clean.

I don't understand why she has an issue.

GeorgiePie @ 12/10/2007 09:15 commented on She came from mars
I'm sure thats what you would say if someone was doing the same in your gallery, infact everytime you post anything a group of people doing so?

GeorgiePie @ 12/10/2007 09:09 commented on Heart Road
Nice colors, I like it =D

GeorgiePie @ 12/9/2007 12:01 commented on She came from mars

I didn't put it up for scrutiny, I put it up for my own enjoyment, and whoever else might like it, however unreal it seems that I get comments about positive things, rather then more then half being nagative. I made this on the computer, your not making sense. Wasting both of our time esp mine.The pixel thickness is there because I made it that way, because I WANTED to. Don't make anymore comments on this subject, I will report harrassment.

By the way, line thickness was made using a BIGGER brush, which doesn't make it anything else, it still is 100% pixel art.

GeorgiePie @ 12/9/2007 11:46 commented on Gens˘sangokushi - Fantasia Sango
Nice colors, I like this! Keep it up =D

GeorgiePie @ 12/9/2007 11:45 commented on Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Very cute! There isn't anything wrong with using a base, after all how does a photomanip start? Someone elses photo.

Keep at it, you got talent!

GeorgiePie @ 12/9/2007 11:44 commented on Bashful Girl
Wow, knew this would look awesome in the end, good job!

GeorgiePie @ 12/9/2007 11:40 commented on Portrait
I like this Hatch =D

GeorgiePie @ 12/9/2007 11:29 commented on Unda ta sea

Aww, thank you! Allot of other people came up with some XD

I suppose they'll give 'em even if I say in caps no crits lol.

GeorgiePie @ 12/9/2007 11:27 commented on Unda ta sea
Thank you, glad to know you like it! =D

GeorgiePie @ 12/9/2007 11:26 commented on Unda ta sea
Awesome! Can't wait to see it =D

GeorgiePie @ 12/9/2007 11:25 commented on Unda ta sea
Good to know someone likes it! XD

GeorgiePie @ 12/9/2007 11:23 commented on Unda ta sea

This is my gallery, not the WIP section, I said no crits, please respect that.

I don't see the strays, but I will try and look at it ASAP (really busy with work)