8 bit adventurer @ 6/7/2019 11:23 commented on Beach Scene

I love what you've done with the water. I would never have thought to use those great amorphous blob textures.

8 bit adventurer @ 6/6/2019 21:10 commented on airships and icons

I don't know if it's proper for me to give input, being somewhat new here myself, but the blurring in the bomb and the tranparency around the sparkle particles are likely to keep this from being allowed into the gallery. You may want to clean up the bomb with fewer colors and remove the transparent pixels before submitting.

8 bit adventurer @ 6/6/2019 16:15 commented on Barmaid

This is not nightmare fuel unless one has a petrifying fear of barmaidens. You might want to remove this from the weekly challenge selection.

8 bit adventurer @ 6/6/2019 15:27 commented on Alice game promo

Those balloons are fantastic. Really eye catching contrast of colors.

8 bit adventurer @ 6/5/2019 10:23 commented on Brain Eater

Wonderful art for a wonderful game. Thanks for sharing :)

8 bit adventurer @ 6/2/2019 13:42 commented on Salmon

Absolutely gorgeous. Turns out crayola crayons can actually create masterpieces. Twas but my imagination that caused me to think otherwise. Though even in my imagination, I couldn't picture such a fantastic use of colors.

8 bit adventurer @ 1/3/2019 22:26 commented on Duckweed

Ah. I apologize. I should've read on. Thank you for responding :)

8 bit adventurer @ 1/3/2019 10:31 commented on Duckweed

I know I'm way late, but what is the secret to such a clean ripple effect? I've been trying to create fluid water for ages and never could manage it.

8 bit adventurer @ 12/29/2018 14:43 commented on Fisherman Beneath the Three Trees

Glad you managed to upload this. It's fantastic!

8 bit adventurer @ 12/29/2018 11:31 commented on Fisherman Beneath the Three Trees

This is all I could find in relation to a size limit -

• Why isn't my submission showing up on the front page?
    As a means of conserving bandwidth, no images over 10k in size are displayed on the front page, either in the New Works section or in the Weekly Showcase. This is usually only an issue with animations. You're advised to use a still if this is a problem for you.

That's a shame because now I'm quite anxious to see the piece.

8 bit adventurer @ 12/28/2018 23:51 commented on Fisherman Beneath the Three Trees

Looks like your preview image wound up as your detail image as well. You may want to attach the full piece.

8 bit adventurer @ 12/28/2018 15:37 commented on SS2018

Great little fire. I love all the cast shadows

8 bit adventurer @ 12/26/2018 17:53 commented on Just Another Sunset Piece

I had to grind up to level 2 just to tell you that this looks fantastic. Phenomenal work. The boardwalk especially is a real gem.

8 bit adventurer @ 9/29/2018 08:35 commented on Fox

This is marked NSFW, but the only part of it that would be considered NSFW is already in the preview.

8 bit adventurer @ 9/17/2018 21:03 commented on Dissonant

Wonderful piece. I was wondering where you were posting your new work.

8 bit adventurer @ 4/26/2018 14:39 commented on necropolis

Wonderful work. I can see how you might enjoy doing each little building. This just looks so fun to create.

8 bit adventurer @ 2/24/2018 09:36 commented on Birb

There is a single dark green pixel low on the branch. Other than that, you've achieved what you set out to do and it looks lovely.

8 bit adventurer @ 2/22/2018 09:04 commented on Campfire Reflection

Thanks for the warm welcome. Truth be told, most of my other stuff is just nowhere near this good. I suppose starting with a black background and being given the freedom of only 7 other colors, I was able to focus on light in a way I hadn't before. I somehow doubt that I would be able to bring the quality of this piece into a daylight scene.