Zenobia @ 9/8/2012 04:27 commented on Raging Angel

Wow, I am almost happy my animation skills are far too poor, because this is seriously hard to not try applying for.

Zenobia @ 9/3/2012 03:10 commented on Quark

Oh no I missed the deadline : ( I was going for a mix between a Mesopotamian palace (pre-history/elegant) and Final Fantasy Tactics. Might finish it in the Christmas break then!

Zenobia @ 8/30/2012 01:37 commented on Rachel

Wow, that was very informative. Thanks guys!

Zenobia @ 1/1/2012 11:10 commented on Lightbot

On the pixel art vs photoshop comments everyone: I very much agree with regard to use of time, but this piece was done for specifically for a game with pixeled graphics, so the start screen was made to match that. I don't know about you guys but it does always bother me a little to see lovely pixeled games, but then not the commitment to use pixel-art fully throughout. I appreciate the concern, but that's my explanation.

Zenobia @ 11/22/2011 12:04 commented on Jiraiya

Ooooh I need to show some Scandinavia love...

Zenobia @ 11/19/2011 05:24 commented on Jax

Awesome : )

Zenobia @ 11/12/2011 16:01 commented on Big Bird

... that was an odd conversation to have my eye fall on.

Zenobia @ 10/6/2011 15:01 commented on LOI Starting screen

Oh, I didn't see this before! It's amazing, and so inspiring! I have tried a hundred times to make grass and trees look like that; your work is like magic.

Zenobia @ 9/22/2011 12:00 commented on Scuttle Mockup

I am very impressed with your ability to create something so small yet so good.

Zenobia @ 9/6/2011 06:59 commented on He who Saw the Deep - Faraway

I don't think I am that Zenobia. It's my real name, which is why it is easy to use in these places. People just assume I made it up =P

And thank you!

Zenobia @ 9/5/2011 02:16 commented on He who Saw the Deep - Faraway

Thanks guys. I agree, particularly about the left-side platform. I just ran out of time to fix it, but I will if I do a re-make in the future. I'd like to do a proper Mesopotamian temple or palace as well instead of a house - their mudbrick 'architecture' does not really speak to the imagination.

Zenobia @ 9/2/2011 08:30 commented on Hoppity

This is great! I love the transitions.

Zenobia @ 8/25/2011 05:30 commented on Gameboyds

This is absolutely amazing. This can make us proud to be pixel artists.

Zenobia @ 5/30/2011 05:11 commented on Big Bird

Zenobia @ 3/3/2011 13:33 commented on The_Hovel

Oh I hadn't noticed this new piece yet. It's amazing. Your previous work has always been a major inspiration to me; I am very happy to see this! The way you bend shapes in iso art is truly wonderful.

Zenobia @ 9/11/2010 11:41 commented on Mutation

Iso AND archaeology?! Thank you so much <3

Zenobia @ 9/11/2010 11:34 commented on neckless

Oooh! Very unexpected. Thanks guys!

Congrats to DawnBringer, Manupix and Noet; awesome palettes.

Edit: iso collab?!!

Zenobia @ 5/30/2010 01:09 commented on Big Bird

Wait, there we go. Must have been too impatient.

Zenobia @ 5/30/2010 01:08 commented on Big Bird

Err it doesn't seem to work in Google Chrome... not after clearning data etc. either.

Zenobia @ 5/28/2010 15:35 commented on Minish Cap Style Buildings

That's absolutely inspiring. Zelda perspective can be so hard to do - I think this is the best I've ever seen.

Zenobia @ 5/27/2010 00:52 commented on Solar-Renaissance

Thanks. I am not entirely sure what the yellow stuff is - free interpretation. I think I'll personally go with liquid sunshine.

Zenobia @ 5/17/2010 00:49 commented on Jeff Buckley

Oh no, finally a new iso challenge... the day my exams begin.

Zenobia @ 3/15/2010 03:27 commented on My Stars Iso Mock-up (basic)

This is amazing! It looks like it'd make a wonderful game. I never noticed you submitted this. It's a bit simple, but very awesome.

Zenobia @ 3/8/2010 02:15 commented on Pixel Room

Is isometric allowed?

Zenobia @ 2/1/2010 09:43 commented on Eden Online Remake #23594

Oh I love them! But they remind me too much of Vierbit's too; I thought he submitted this until I read your name. I'd change it a bit more into your own style if I were you. They're still awesome though!