LadyHazy @ 12/16/2009 15:30 commented on Geisha Remake

There! I added some background to fix the external AA problem. Yes, the anatomy is a rather off. Had stylization in mind rather than anatomy. I suppose that can be fixed by defining her leg, but I don't feel up to that right now. Thanks to all who pointed that out, though. Anatomy is not my strong point. :)

As for the flat sash, that was intentional (partly because of my laziness, perhaps). I rather like it this way. :)

Thank you all for the feedback. It's very much appreciated.

(I made this in around 5-6 hours. Things that take longer than a few days tend to sit unfinished in my WIP folder. :) )

LadyHazy @ 8/19/2009 04:22 commented on Truck

Whoa! I'm both surprised and extremely happy to have my pixel work up there. Thank you!

Congratulations to everyone else in the top ten too. :D

LadyHazy @ 7/27/2009 04:50 commented on Snotty

EEW!

Love the animation, though. ^^

LadyHazy @ 7/27/2009 04:41 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

Yeah, I see I'm getting a lot of feedback about the black. I'll not make my outlines too dark next time ^^;

I'm rather fond of her tan-liness, though. XD

LadyHazy @ 7/27/2009 04:40 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

Thank you for the CC! ^^ :makes note not too make outlines too dark next time: Thanks, also, for pointing out the anatomy issues. I don't think I could come back and fix this piece right now, but I'll def keep those in mind for my later works.

Thank you again!

LadyHazy @ 7/27/2009 04:36 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

Ahh... I didn't see the jaggy edge of her feet. Thanks. I think I missed that when I was antialiasing.

Right now, I'm too tired of this doll to fix the hand - but thank you for your CC on there. I'll put that in mind for my next project. :)

LadyHazy @ 7/25/2009 22:14 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

:P Oh. Wonder why I didn't think of that.

Thank you, though. ^^

LadyHazy @ 7/25/2009 04:59 commented on Doggy

I like. The colors look wonderful together and play up the abstract quality of the piece. Great job!

LadyHazy @ 7/24/2009 16:46 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

:P I have an obsessive-compulsive urge to thank people, I guess.

Thank you too. XD

LadyHazy @ 7/24/2009 06:22 commented on Waiting For You

Beautiful perspective, beautiful colors and beautiful concept. <3

LadyHazy @ 7/24/2009 06:07 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

Thanks.

LadyHazy @ 7/24/2009 06:06 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

Thank you. :)

LadyHazy @ 7/24/2009 06:06 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

Thanks! XD

LadyHazy @ 7/24/2009 06:05 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

Thanks. I know I could have used much less colors but I was too lazy to bother with it, I guess. :P

LadyHazy @ 7/24/2009 06:04 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

LadyHazy @ 7/24/2009 06:04 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

LadyHazy @ 7/24/2009 06:03 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

XD It was for a contest where I had to doll a certain character. I had no choice but to put in the mole.

LadyHazy @ 7/23/2009 05:12 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

xD Thank you so much! lol I know (and did notice) that I have hand anatomy issues. Better work on that for my next project.

LadyHazy @ 7/23/2009 05:10 commented on Shall We Go For a Swim?

Thank you.. :)

I'm not really one to limit my colors, though. I like adding as I go along. :P I think I could have significantly reduced the colors had I not used so many for my antialiasing, but I don't feel up to going back and change that. xD

LadyHazy @ 3/7/2009 15:58 commented on Jasmine in a Winter Wonderland

The Winter wonderland thing came from the song. I had no idea what else to title it so I stuck with that. XD But thanks!

LadyHazy @ 3/7/2009 08:27 commented on Fox

I like the fox's silhouette, the cartoonish shape and the slight slouch!

I agree with anubis, though: start shading. It will look much better then.

LadyHazy @ 3/7/2009 08:23 commented on GalaxyParrot

I love the stylization - and the beautiful composition - of this piece.

LadyHazy @ 3/7/2009 08:18 commented on Jasmine in a Winter Wonderland

Thank you!

LadyHazy @ 3/7/2009 08:04 commented on A Portrait of a Girl

Thank you so much for the comment!

Yes, I did have issues with the overall proportions. :P Now I see I should have broadened the shoulders so that it becomes in proportion to the size of the head. Thanks.

LadyHazy @ 3/7/2009 07:49 commented on By the forest line

I love the colors you used, and the concept. Wonderful job!