unicorngirl @ 9/15/2009 14:57 commented on my other self

you know what pixeljoint fuck you and your ridiculous rules. I've fucking had it. I'm leaving today.

unicorngirl @ 6/20/2009 14:24 commented on greeks bearing gifts

is there a rule that you must provide a ref? because I don't have it anymore and I don't know where I got it. Sorry. It is from the BBC tv series Torchwood, that should be reference enough.

unicorngirl @ 6/12/2009 14:29 commented on Spaceship

what a cute little ship! the rocket burn is just terrific.

unicorngirl @ 5/24/2009 17:54 commented on A.-t-99

wow this is absolutely beautiful. I love low-bit pixel art, and you really utilize it well. I did a double-take on the color count - "no waaay that's four colours!" ;)

unicorngirl @ 5/17/2009 13:27 commented on fasdfasdfsdafsdafsda

I have a question about challenges in general - are we allowed to vote on challenges we entered? And if so, vote for ourselves? I don't vote for myself even if it's "allowed" bc I feel like that's cheating, unless everybody does it, in which case it's putting me at a disadvantage. I'd just like to know where you stand on that.

unicorngirl @ 5/16/2009 15:28 commented on carpet design

that's amazing. the utter patience you must possess!

unicorngirl @ 5/15/2009 12:16 commented on Jacks Spades

I love him! He has such character and I like how you use the dithering. His little shoes are just great. I hope you win something!

unicorngirl @ 5/11/2009 21:20 commented on Trapped.

man this really should have gotten in.  I don't know what definition of "scene" they're using, but it seems rather arbitrary. I love the billowyness of the matter he's suspended in - I'm not sure if it's liquid or gas or what! V. cool

unicorngirl @ 5/10/2009 17:18 commented on Pluto...?

a ha ha ha - nice. Really cool starscape too! I like how you did the purple nebula behind the flatspace

unicorngirl @ 5/10/2009 17:16 commented on Winternacht

wow that's really pretty - I love the swirl effect that makes it look like a sphere!

unicorngirl @ 5/10/2009 12:17 commented on little world

I appreciate you letting this in, it never occurred to me that this might not be a "scene". To me a scene is an object and a background. Thank you to all the pepole who commented in favor of it! :) Little Fetus is grateful. I'm sad to see some people's entries on the contest thread not be allowed because of that rule, esp because it's kind of arbitrary.

unicorngirl @ 5/9/2009 22:08 commented on wаtch

that's way cool. I think the animation is wonderful! It's a really lovely watch design too, even besides the fact you pixeled it!

unicorngirl @ 5/6/2009 15:08 commented on Statuesque

amazing colour pallette! I aspire to this. :)

unicorngirl @ 5/5/2009 19:13 commented on Iso.computer

wow, that's really cool! Really realistic, and the shading is a nice style. I like the keyboard :)

unicorngirl @ 5/3/2009 19:21 commented on flapjack

I used several references, I thot it best to link to the site.

unicorngirl @ 5/2/2009 19:08 commented on Moominland

this is absolutely adorable! I read those books as a kid. Nice interpretation of the house and all the moomins. I love how the whole gang's in there somewhere :)

unicorngirl @ 4/28/2009 21:40 commented on Daro and Croncis

wow this is amazing. the colors are beautifully done and I love her body contortion. The nasty ugly red thing right next to her is a really nice contrast too. I just love it!

unicorngirl @ 4/28/2009 21:22 commented on Why....so...Serious?

this is really beautifully done, and I think it really captures the sadder side of the joker. v. nice!

unicorngirl @ 4/28/2009 20:48 commented on Plinko bat

omg, this is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen. the screechy mouth is just the icing on the cake. <3 <3

unicorngirl @ 4/28/2009 13:49 commented on sitting panda