winged doom @ 3/13/2019 00:47 commented on "Spell Masters" story location

If mermaid have the two mammary glands like a human, then why can't she have two gluteus muscles?

winged doom @ 3/11/2019 12:35 commented on "Spell Masters" story location

Thank you!

winged doom @ 3/9/2019 04:48 commented on "Spell Masters" story location

Manupix, big thank you, it's work! I tryed both options and it gives effect. So now it's 0.07. It's a bit slowly than in original gif, but tree animation looks better with this framerate, than with 0.06.

winged doom @ 3/8/2019 01:00 commented on "Spell Masters" story location

Thank you, guys!

winged doom @ 12/28/2018 04:27 commented on Merry Christmas!

You're right, this is what I wanted to try.  The spirit of some SMD and Amiga games, using color saturation and "square" shapes.

winged doom @ 12/28/2018 04:24 commented on Merry Christmas!

Thanks!

winged doom @ 12/20/2018 07:05 commented on Mecha mocup

Thanks, but I already made a prototype in gamemaker with my friends c:

winged doom @ 10/11/2018 04:08 commented on Two guardians

Thanks, guys!

winged doom @ 10/8/2018 08:09 commented on Another One

Awesome!

winged doom @ 10/6/2018 05:08 commented on Mechanisms animations tips

Thanks! Honestly, after I recieve DawnBringer's comment I didn't expect that this work be approved. So, I can redraw the PS's screengrabs in case if this is contrary to the philosophy of PJ. If I can find free time ofcourse. Currently I'm really busy with 2 projects.

winged doom @ 10/1/2018 21:36 commented on Mechanisms animations tips

I just didn't know that this could be the reason for not approving the work. Okay, no problem.

winged doom @ 9/28/2018 08:06 commented on Service room

:D

winged doom @ 9/20/2018 06:45 commented on Service room

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you like it!

winged doom @ 9/1/2018 09:13 commented on Profiles interface

I'm happy to receive such comment from Ptoing! Thanks! ^__^

winged doom @ 9/1/2018 09:12 commented on Profiles interface

Thank you!

winged doom @ 8/30/2018 00:04 commented on Another "Spell Masters" piece
Thank you for feedback!

No, this was not intentional, it just happened :D Since I'm doing this project in odd moments and these sprites were painted at different times, therefore such a difference in style. But you right, it's too much different, so I should fix it, definitely.

winged doom @ 8/24/2018 07:21 commented on Spell Masters

Glad you like it! Thanks! c:

winged doom @ 8/22/2018 22:59 commented on Spell Masters

Actually most of the objects have the similar animations with 6 frames and 0.1 sec framerate. In first version they've bounced synchronously and it didn't look good. So I shifted the first frame to some objects, to break up synchronism.

winged doom @ 8/22/2018 22:54 commented on Spell Masters

Thanks for feedback!

winged doom @ 6/5/2017 02:09 commented on Sagittarius

Awesome work!

winged doom @ 6/1/2017 06:34 commented on Distribution station

Oh, now I see. The thing is that I drew this focusing on a double (and more) scale - how it will be in the game. Therefore I don't think that there is a need to redo the work. I had no any other task, except to create graphics for the game and something that I would like. So, I like it. And it's still pixel art. But anyway thanks for advices!

winged doom @ 5/31/2017 11:15 commented on Distribution station

Guys, what exactly you mean? I don't understand. Can you highlight the place with blur?

winged doom @ 5/30/2017 11:15 commented on Distribution station

onilink, eishiya, what exactly part? With hover bike?

winged doom @ 4/3/2017 09:12 commented on Two travelers

winged doom @ 3/29/2017 20:11 commented on Two travelers

Glad you like it, man. Thanks!