Mindiell @ 12/15/2011 01:51 commented on Kenshi

"Feel free to duplicate layers, flip layers, merge layers, use transparency etc."

Are they serious about that ? By the way, I don't have Mac

(and I would love a Jalonso poster )

Mindiell @ 2/17/2010 07:54 commented on First

Good first work, but copy-paste the four trees is a bad idea I think, try to make them unique.

Isn't there a hole in the mountain too ? :)

Mindiell @ 2/9/2010 14:45 commented on Among leaves

simply amazing stuff !

Mindiell @ 6/28/2007 03:23 commented on Plajer controls

Well, very nice idea to let us, n00bs, seeing each frame slowly. And great controls for sure... ;)

Mindiell @ 6/28/2007 01:41 commented on Plajer controls
drZool : Talking about this http://www.pixeljoint.com/ws/player.asp?u=heart__r124540641.gif for example. When you click on an animated gif to see it completely.

Mindiell @ 6/27/2007 04:46 commented on Plajer controls

I've ever seen those on the "animation gifs web site" that some pictures here are linking to, no ?

Mindiell @ 6/13/2007 10:31 commented on Purr?
Gasp ! The second one is nearly the same that I did on the forum thread... You did a better coloration, that's sure. But I'm terribly disappointed

I had a look on your gallery, and I'm sure you didn't copy my pokemon, but now I can't use it anymore since yours will be better... make me sad.

Mindiell @ 6/10/2007 00:41 commented on Isometric Kitchen
Maybe you should have said this is done via a tutorial : http://www.19.5degs.com/element/837.php

Your version is not bad.

Mindiell @ 11/8/2006 09:24 commented on soldier avatar
Good work, but maybe you can make the background transparent, no ?

Mindiell @ 11/8/2006 05:22 commented on Robotuareg
Very good job, indeed, but not giving original credits is not fair...

Mindiell @ 11/7/2006 10:40 commented on Crazy Cat Lady's Place

Very good job ! I think you can add a cat in the cupboard !

Mindiell @ 11/14/2005 08:12 commented on Martin Luther King, Jr.
Thanks to all the community for this first year (I'm on since 2 weeks only and you do good job  )