jae17 @ 8/16/2011 23:49 commented on smoking chimp

Thanks!!

As I say, I was only trying to figure out how many pixels I need to make something. I want to explore this kind of images, so more will come. About animation... I don't do animation yet... still learning Y__Y

jae17 @ 8/16/2011 23:47 commented on smoking chimp

Don't worry if you need to remove it!!! As I say, is an experiment. I'll work more in this line, so there will be more of these, perhaps a sheet with a bunch of pieces, or an scene.

Thanks a lot for your attention!!!

jae17 @ 8/16/2011 23:45 commented on smoking chimp

I think the same about the cig, but I did not want to make the monkey bigger ^__^ About the tail... well, is a chimpancee so... no tail at all!!! I would like to see an animation too, but I don't know to do animation. Perhaps my work pal can!!! I'll ask him!

jae17 @ 8/16/2011 11:47 commented on smoking chimp

Thanks a lot for that kind comment! I think I'm trying to work in this line (the little the better), and make more images like that, aiming to a more beautiful result, not only a "monkey that you could understand" ^___^

jae17 @ 7/29/2011 04:18 commented on Tablet computers in future

Great!!! Love the palette!!!

jae17 @ 7/27/2011 00:26 commented on Sorceress

Thnks for the comment, and the critic!!! I'll try to fix what you say ^__^

jae17 @ 7/23/2011 02:25 commented on Sorceress

Thanks!!! I did it and found that there are some semitransparent colors there. I've fixed it!!! 38 colors, including alpha!! Thanks again!!!

jae17 @ 7/19/2011 23:43 commented on Pukenicorn

If I do, I'll post a pic in the forum, or something!!

jae17 @ 7/19/2011 23:42 commented on Pukenicorn

Thanks!!! That's the idea!!! ^__^

jae17 @ 7/19/2011 07:31 commented on Skaven Battle Line

That's simply... EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

jae17 @ 7/18/2011 23:34 commented on Pukenicorn

Not really!!! ^__^I uploaded this pic on saturday!!!! When I saw the challenge on monday, I LOL!!! ^__^