Eggy @ 4/18/2019 00:42 commented on Fire Pagoda

Blaziken happens to be one of my favorites too! Another fav of mine is Weavile x)

Love your stuff btw!

Eggy @ 3/30/2019 05:47 commented on CHALLENGE 3/25/2019 Tiny Monsters - Mind Flayer

Really nice sprite! Though the sprite's background is black and the challenge calls for transparency :(

Eggy @ 3/27/2019 23:55 commented on The Wee Blue Ranger

I was actually planning on creating something :O

As a matter of fact there are sometimes challenges I want to do - the problem is that I either forget or lose motivation, or I give up midways because I'm no pixel master and I already have so many participation ribbons :')

Eggy @ 3/25/2019 13:16 commented on Big Bird

Oooooh! I'm torn between entering and not entering. On one hand I've been hoping for a chance to join a Hexquisite collab, and on the other the animation part sounds both fun and challenging for a person like me :'))))

Eggy @ 2/7/2019 01:56 commented on Copycat Appears

[cue More Mischievous Blues playing in my head while looking at this]

Eggy @ 1/11/2019 11:22 commented on Big Bird

If that's the case, then I'm affected too because I can't see some comments either

Eggy @ 12/25/2018 11:49 commented on Mischievous Mr. Owl

I know I said it in the thread on Pixelation but I'll say it again, I really love how you did this  So adorable and morbid!

Also something I had forgotten to mention was that I dig the little blood stains on the talons and wings. I think it's an amazing touch

Eggy @ 12/20/2018 00:31 commented on Some EagleIsland Backgrounds

Awesome! Very happy to see some more backgrounds from EI on PJ courtesy of you  Godlike work!

And I didn't even notice you uploaded it until I saw a familiar looking thumbnail under weekly showcase just now lol

Eggy @ 12/4/2018 09:03 commented on Big Bird

Seconded! Plus, at least in my opinion, it gives a nice chance to practice art and get a piece tailored to one's own interests in return. That and the mystery of who's making art for me keeps me excited <3

Eggy @ 11/26/2018 13:47 commented on lilmonk

Does the character/monster have to be original? Or can it be an existing one (e.g. Mega Man) and if so, is it limited to video game characters only or can you, for example, use a character from literature and adapt it to a video game style sprite and portrait?

Either way this looks neat. Might make something but as always there are no guarantees

Eggy @ 11/23/2018 01:13 commented on Big Bird

Awesome! I just joined

Eggy @ 10/31/2018 23:33 commented on I have no soul

"Oh puh-lease. I have no soul."

[background turns into Hell with wicked evil laughter]

Eggy @ 9/25/2018 01:18 commented on Sasuke

Looks interesting

Eggy @ 5/21/2018 12:01 commented on Chibi Fossil Idle Stance

So... How weird are we talking about (i.e. can it be, say, something recognizeable like a vase shaped like a pretzel or must it be along the lines of eldritch abominations)? Does it need to be an inanimate object or can it be a living being of some sort (fictional or otherwise)?

Eggy @ 5/1/2018 12:11 commented on Big Bird

Happy B-day!

Eggy @ 4/30/2018 11:53 commented on Crystal Lineart - Detail

Yay! In that case I may or may not do something. And as always I can't make any promises, because I haven't submitted any sort of PA piece in a long time and I sometimes forget to finish my entry or lose confidence in winning haha

Eggy @ 4/30/2018 11:08 commented on Crystal Lineart - Detail

Do fictional human characters count?

Eggy @ 4/26/2018 01:39 commented on Espeon

Is Espeon really a cat though? Although according to Bulbapedia it's based on some sort of goblin cat legend, so I guess it's a "cat" in a way haha. Maybe an "alien" cat or something of the sort, I see nothing against non-regular cats for the challenge.

Cute picture

Eggy @ 4/23/2018 08:44 commented on Big Bird

@skeddles

I think I may have seen your piece's thumbnail on the front page earlier this morning while using my Android phone, but I can't remember for sure (though I strongly believe I did).

Eggy @ 4/23/2018 08:41 commented on Big Bird

What's going on today? No new challenge?

I haven't paid much heed to the past week's challenge, but has there only been 2 or less entries again?

Eggy @ 4/11/2018 11:17 commented on Big Bird

Huh, curious. I hadn't checked the shoutbox in a long time and just now got the sudden urge to check if Jal made any recent activity, and after seeing there hasn't been any I decided to stop by the chat and see what's on everyone's minds right now. How great timing, I guess my desire to check for any signs of Jal's return was meant to be

I really hope he's alright. A part of me feels something bad happened to him in real life that justifies his absence (I know for a fact that on another site I frequent, some time ago the community was informed that one well-known user and former moderator died), but with my heart I sincerely wish that's not the case and that he's just busy.

Eggy @ 2/28/2018 12:44 commented on Embryo

Cool, thanks

Eggy @ 2/28/2018 11:03 commented on Embryo

So as of now, the title and description confuse me... Is it strictly tied to deities (basically actual gods, like Zeus and Hades and such) or can I also depict, for example, changelings and the Bunyip? As the title clearly says "Gods and goddesses" while the description mentions mythical/folklore creatures and warriors, so I'm not sure anymore what counts and what doesn't.

Eggy @ 2/27/2018 01:34 commented on Embryo

Man, I'm tempted to depict one of my favorite mythological creatures from Slavic mythology. Perhaps I could try something for this week but I'll see :)

Eggy @ 1/25/2018 07:52 commented on enjoy the veiw

Just wanna quickly ask Hapiel, where are ya from (given that this is a non-English message that I fully understand, it means "Welcome to the team!" for those who don't know)? As a person who speaks Croatian, I approve of your message

And congratulations Irenaart!