DomiTekila @ 2/3/2008 02:28 commented on Got covering?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put it in the challenge... I posted it in a hurry and only after clicked "OK" I noticed what I had made. :(

I tried to take it out, but I couldn't, so I thought the admins would just reject the submission, but I guess it's better to contact them... ^_^0

DomiTekila @ 2/16/2006 01:42 commented on Troy (nudity)
Woow! That's parfect! I like everything about this piece (including the theme! ^^), but I think their faces are the best part of it! Great work! : )

DomiTekila @ 2/11/2006 04:11 commented on tl-luci
Wow, tha body is just perfect! *_* I' wont say anything about the hair, cause I just don't know how to make them, so, I wouldn't help in anyway...^_^0

DomiTekila @ 2/11/2006 04:07 commented on follow your star
Ooow, it's so cute! I really like your work, always creative, cute and sooo detailed - and yet with a "clean" look! Keep the good work, guy! ^_~

DomiTekila @ 2/11/2006 04:02 commented on Hell...?
It's very interesting and beautiful... I really like the way you made the sky, very creative! : )

DomiTekila @ 2/11/2006 03:59 commented on quadruple bypass mario
It's cute! Hehe, his butt is kinda funny... ^^ I just think you could work on his hands, add some shading, making them more roundy... : )

DomiTekila @ 2/11/2006 03:53 commented on knight
Despite the right arm Haash mentioned, I liked A LOT this piece! It's really cool! : )

DomiTekila @ 2/11/2006 03:50 commented on Cloth
I like the shading you did, but I think it's not as "fluid" as a cloth would be... Maybe if you make more curves (and take off those double pixels! XD)... : )

DomiTekila @ 2/11/2006 03:46 commented on Spaceman
The helm thing is really funny and the work is just great! ^_~

DomiTekila @ 2/11/2006 03:44 commented on Female Sorcerer Sprite
That's a great work! The body is just amazing... : ) But I think there's something a little strange about her face, maybe the eyebrows. Maybe you could try making them shorter...

DomiTekila @ 2/11/2006 03:40 commented on wannabetacticsboss
It's very good, specially that flag! But I think you could try making the shadow below him a bit lighter... ^_~

DomiTekila @ 2/11/2006 03:36 commented on Pixel - X Marks the Spot
Wow, I like it a lot! The eyeshadows are just great, these colours cought my eye... : )

DomiTekila @ 2/11/2006 03:33 commented on Blank Lego Guy

Thank you guys for the comments! I think I'll try to make the right hand a little bigger, since we have the perspective... It really looks smaller than the left...