WhyNot @ 4/30/2016 01:55 commented on Pink

Hahaha, good point, never thought about it before. I bet it's a great way to get an eye infection as well

WhyNot @ 4/30/2016 01:54 commented on Socks

Actually, I left that part of her arm completely blended with her leg just because I could not pinpoint an exact shape I wanted. From this point of view lower arm goes at 45 degree angle, so it's kinda hard to make shapes look right. Maybe some AA can help to highlight that fine detail, but I suck at AA.

WhyNot @ 4/29/2016 08:23 commented on Socks

Many thanks!

About the leg curvature - if you are talking about a lower legs part, then it's quite realistic, thin legs do work like that in real life, but it's obviously stylized a bit to add some dynamic to the drawing.

WhyNot @ 7/6/2014 02:19 commented on Bladedman

Don't you think that this casual walk does not fit this kind of character? BTW the character itself looks pretty good anyway.

WhyNot @ 6/6/2014 15:04 commented on Girlfriend's Self Portrait

Why does this girl have boobs on her neck?

WhyNot @ 6/2/2014 15:42 commented on G10 Figurine

That looks really pretty!

WhyNot @ 5/28/2014 08:57 commented on Little Red Riding Hood

Looks really beautiful. The only problem i see here is her pose. Red Riding Hood looks off-balanced like she is gonna fall on her back any second.

WhyNot @ 5/26/2014 13:27 commented on Random gurls

Exactly! I took coropata characters as my main reference here, but, as you can see, i've tryed to play with poses a bit.

WhyNot @ 5/24/2014 03:42 commented on mr

You gone too far with dithering here.

WhyNot @ 5/24/2014 03:40 commented on Boss

Man, it looks extremely awesome. Reminds me of final fantasy bosses design alot.

WhyNot @ 5/20/2014 16:01 commented on Pick ur character

Welp, i'm pretty new to PJ so i didn't know that flashing effect can be considered as non-pixel art. Thanks for a good advise. I fixed it now.

WhyNot @ 5/16/2014 09:39 commented on Pick ur character

Hey, thanks a lot for the comment!