Varock Shade @ 6/30/2011 01:53 commented on Six Legged Freak

Awesome to see a new piece of you again! I really like your style!

Varock Shade @ 6/28/2011 00:55 commented on Pixelation-ish Portrait V2

Thanks I always liked the palette really, it looks kind of old school.

Varock Shade @ 5/17/2011 22:56 commented on Elk's Deathwing

This is EPIC!  I see this ending up somewhere in the top of the Hall of fame, perhaps even #1!

Varock Shade @ 3/1/2011 00:37 commented on Apparatus Title Screen

I absolutely LOVE it!

Varock Shade @ 2/2/2011 23:26 commented on City Ink

I'd add some Anti-Aliasing, it will really add to this piece. The style looks really good though!

Varock Shade @ 9/23/2010 22:00 commented on Human Hunter

I never used tinypic, but really, what the BEEP! Why would they do that!? And even worse, why without warning? They could at least have listed it on their website earlier with the letters in size 72 so no-one could ever miss it.

Varock Shade @ 7/28/2010 23:28 commented on Welcome to the Summer Season!

Thanks :-) I have the feeling that my new LCD screen has helped me a lot in seeing minor imperfections in the AA (not the intended imperfections like some of the dents in the clouds etc). And it indeed looks a bit like a Word clipart - luckily it's not though :-P I was thinking about adding a WIP animation soon by the way.

Varock Shade @ 5/10/2010 08:28 commented on gps error: invalid waypoint

You seem to have something mit U-Boten I have to say though that it's a pretty awesome piece! Not only the quality of the piece, but I also really like compositions with high contrasts between nature and industrial men-made buildings+vehicles

Varock Shade @ 4/12/2010 22:02 commented on Just the Tip

I instantly fav'ed it! Awesome piece, really... Amazing!

Varock Shade @ 2/22/2010 15:12 commented on What ya lookin' at?

Thanks The spot is done on purpose. In the WIP you can see I highlighted it, but later on I thought that by removing one highlighted strand (specifically at that spot) increased the depth of the hair

Varock Shade @ 2/11/2010 07:16 commented on My Sweet Little Trabant!

It's quite a bit smaller than a Plymouth fury though

Varock Shade @ 1/16/2010 13:09 commented on Oger

I fell just one place short of the top 10 Ah well, I was up against some very nice pixels and they deserve their place in the top 10! And I haven't been up this high before! Let's see it as a motivation to move on and make a piece that gets in the top 10

Varock Shade @ 1/16/2010 02:20 commented on E

It could have done with a bit of AA, but it looks very good already Especially if you rushed it!

Varock Shade @ 1/16/2010 02:19 commented on G

Nice work!  I thik the colours look very nice together!

Varock Shade @ 1/16/2010 02:18 commented on Rocket Drop

Reminds me of the pixel art of Mykola, nice!

Varock Shade @ 1/16/2010 02:17 commented on Initial: steaM Machine

I think the smoke could have done with a second colour in it to give it more depth like the rest of the pixel. I have to say though that this is a great looking piece!

Varock Shade @ 1/16/2010 02:16 commented on Cat Blimp

Lol, what the...! Nice pixel, I like the style you used

Varock Shade @ 1/16/2010 02:15 commented on Dorothy

Very nice work, except there seems to be a strange yellow glow around the lettering?

Varock Shade @ 1/16/2010 02:14 commented on Dragon rider

Awesome work! I think we already have a winner for the Top 10 of January here

Varock Shade @ 1/13/2010 08:34 commented on Lady of Decay

Very nice work, I really like your style! One thing though... Please chance your bio, as you are definetely not a newbie in pixel art!

Varock Shade @ 12/31/2009 02:07 commented on Honey Bear

Palette very nicely put to use and I reaallly like that BG! very nice!

Varock Shade @ 12/29/2009 14:50 commented on Spartan's Last Stand

You really maximed the potential out of this pallete, really, really nice!  Nice to see you break the greyscale with that orange in it, too!

Varock Shade @ 12/29/2009 14:48 commented on "Me SO Horny" (adult themes, nudity)

A little much of silicone in her boobs, but very well done! And her right leg now I look at it seems a bit banana shaped and the joint a little too low in her hip maybe... But if it's down to such details, you can't say it's a very cool piece!

Varock Shade @ 12/29/2009 14:45 commented on V City

That's just stunning! Really an amazing piece!

Varock Shade @ 12/29/2009 14:43 commented on Migration of the Sky Rays

Very odd, but in a nice way Very nicely made background in particular, I think.