Club Beuker @ 9/26/2014 07:02 commented on Elk's Deathwing

You just delivered a Master Piece and earned my respect. Good job!

Club Beuker @ 10/17/2011 05:14 commented on Hermione

To get this straight, the time machine would be the same in both pics but the background/surroundings wouldn't?

Club Beuker @ 10/5/2011 05:54 commented on Big Bro

Nice way of putting the thought of "Super Mario" in my head by choosing these colors and the fact that he is indeed a big brother.

Club Beuker @ 10/5/2011 05:53 commented on Vase

This looks great, the only thing bothering me is the jaggyness of the shade color against the main color (this can be fixed by smoothing out the line and lose the "dithering" there). Highlight + AA looks excellent!

Club Beuker @ 9/8/2011 00:09 commented on Trouble in Skycity

Gotcha!

Club Beuker @ 9/7/2011 07:37 commented on Trouble in Skycity

Thanks Hapiel, why the namechange btw?

Club Beuker @ 9/2/2011 04:52 commented on Trouble in Skycity

Thanks for the comment, I kinda feel the same way. Tho it was kind of an experiment to see how far I can go with it. The thing that's probably bothering is the outline I used on the sprites.

Club Beuker @ 8/29/2011 01:45 commented on Look into my crystal ball...

Thanks, I'm in the "playing around and see what happens"-mode at the moment. It's also been a real long time since I've pixeled something.. I'm getting a bit rusty..

Club Beuker @ 8/25/2011 07:38 commented on Professor Claw

Instand nerd-gasm.. Thank you.

Club Beuker @ 2/11/2011 05:32 commented on Big Bird

Made a new Draw and Fold one, it seems that not many PJ members are willing to participate :p

We could also make a forum topic in the NPA section..

Club Beuker @ 2/10/2011 07:44 commented on Big Bird

Anyone for a game of Draw and Fold?

Club Beuker @ 12/30/2010 02:09 commented on Well excuuuuuuse me..

She folds them behind her back

Club Beuker @ 12/28/2010 08:19 commented on Star Wars

This is so stolen..

Club Beuker @ 12/17/2010 14:43 commented on Floating and Bloating

Thanks for the positive comments, I haven't pixeled in more than a year. It's good to hear my art is still appreciated.

Club Beuker @ 6/3/2010 06:45 commented on Big Bird

Hmm bummer, didn't see that little bump in the road..

Club Beuker @ 6/3/2010 04:43 commented on Big Bird

I let my creativity run free:

My threadless t-shirt design!

Anyone want to check it out?

Club Beuker @ 4/22/2010 03:07 commented on Big Bird

As a huge PF fan I just HAD to check this out.. and.. man.. it's.. awesome..

Club Beuker @ 4/21/2010 04:28 commented on Big Bird

Coffeeshops didn't close and will still sell weeds and such. It's just that the places to smoke the stuff are limited.

@vertigo: only if the shops have a seperate smoking area. And a lot of shops don't have that.

Club Beuker @ 4/21/2010 01:22 commented on Big Bird

Since july 2009 we have a new law that says you can't smoke inside public places like cafe's or restaurants, hotels, etc. anymore. Not even clubs! And I'm not talking about the happy smoking sigs, but all of them.

Which means.. the only place to smoke some grass is either inside a park (and you have to be lucky if the cops don't want to f*^&k with you and give you a fine while snatching your stuff), or back at home (where you can smoke as much as you want).

To answer your question, do foreigners have a home in Holland? Don't think so

Club Beuker @ 4/21/2010 00:55 commented on Big Bird

Wait... did someone say WEED?

*I do realise that comment makes me sound like a pothead, but hey.. I'm dutch..*

Club Beuker @ 4/14/2010 00:54 commented on Big Bird

www.colourlovers.com/palettes

Just discovered that site... I LOVE IT!!

Club Beuker @ 4/12/2010 04:17 commented on Big Bird

How do you find out what you profile ID number is?

Club Beuker @ 4/9/2010 01:02 commented on Big Bird

Only curves are... yummmm *drool*

Club Beuker @ 4/8/2010 01:29 commented on Big Bird

I'm flabbergasted...

Club Beuker @ 4/7/2010 07:04 commented on Big Bird

Ermmm.. the guy smoked weed hence he's baked.. And the muffins are baked.. it's not that hard