xeroxz2k7 @ 1/13/2014 03:15 commented on Gordoom

Heck yeah! This is great, man. Love these two games series so much, and it's fantastic to see them combined!

xeroxz2k7 @ 1/13/2014 01:43 commented on Radiant Orchid

Terrific stuff! I do have a small complaint regarding the fellow's right(our left) "eye", or goggle socket, if you will; IMO this is one of those cases where I think simply mirroring the right one may work a bit better, Would throw the shading off a bit, but I don't think it'd be that big of a deal. Just ain't feeling the shine on the left side, while the right one looks like it is simply a hole. Perhaps it is meant to be like that, I dunno. The whole thing is damn awesome anyway, and I may be way off with my comment!

xeroxz2k7 @ 1/12/2014 23:54 commented on Lunch time

Well holy crap, this is toally awesome. Absolutely loving the greens/blues in this. The scales are fantastic looking, great stuff, everything feels so deep. I do see some unecessary(sp) dithering, sharpness(don't know if I'm making any sense by saying that) and stuff like that, and it can look a bit messy here and there, but I reckon that the overall piece itself is so dang cool that it out-does these small complaints that I have.

xeroxz2k7 @ 1/10/2014 12:28 commented on Crappy Zelda Mockup

Thanks skeddles. I'm not really all that pleased with anything, but if there is one thing that I do sorta like how it turned out, it is the Link. This one was based on the ones from A Link to the Past and Minish Cap. A Link Between Worlds might have unintentionally inspired me to draw him this way, but then again I haven't even played that game since I don't have a 3DS(I don't want one, but I want to play the damn game SO bad!).

xeroxz2k7 @ 1/9/2014 11:09 commented on Crappy Zelda Mockup
 Many thanks for the comments, guys.

@RileyFiery - The suggestions are much appreciated, I'll see about fixing that in the future. I always felt like it would function better in-game, due to the screen moving. Might just be me, though.

You both have pretty sweet galleries these days, it sorta makes me feel like I shouldn't have abandoned pixel art. I doubt I'll ever spend a lot of time on it again since the application I use to draw stuff in is really terrible for PA, though cool as hell in its own right.

xeroxz2k7 @ 1/8/2014 15:31 commented on Turrican II

Well holy crap this looks sick as hell!

xeroxz2k7 @ 11/6/2012 14:48 commented on Deshaping of the Essence (NSFW)

Riktigt snyggt :) Great!

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/12/2012 05:40 commented on Crystal Haven II

So this is where the trees in that other piece came from. Works a ton better as platformer trees rather than overview, naturally.

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/12/2012 00:58 commented on Crystal Haven I

I will have to agree with the trees looking weird. They seem awfully out of place compared to the rest, which is very lovely by the way.

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/11/2012 07:47 commented on Indiana Kong

Just going to comment on this one, but loving them all. Good stuff, Baz.

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/11/2012 07:44 commented on Nightmares GFX

Heeeyy, bottom right looks a bit like Obama. Fantastic stuff here. particularly liking the eyeballs.

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/10/2012 05:30 commented on LOI Golem enemy

I agree. I am usually not very fond of these kinds of animations, but this flows very nicely this way, and looks terrific on its own. Love it.

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/9/2012 01:01 commented on Iron man

Absolutely loving the colouring on the left one.

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/9/2012 01:00 commented on Class Selection icons/buttons.

Digging the swords and the staff/wand. The bow looks a bit over-detailed at places, though. Given the icons small size, you could probably cut down on the anti-aliasing a little bit. Nice ones.

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/8/2012 20:31 commented on Stuff - 2012

Some lovely stuff here. Sprites under the alien portraits are great

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/8/2012 17:56 commented on Medals

Thanks for the comments, again. Should be better off now, I hope.

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/8/2012 02:40 commented on Pocket Monsters

Daaang, as much as I dislike Pokemon, these are all absolutely fantastic. No idea how I hadn't seen them before.

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/8/2012 02:38 commented on Medals

Thanks for the comment, cure. No idea what I could change the preview to though, but I will probably try and take care of that in a bit.

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/7/2012 14:08 commented on Adventurer's Inventory

Tjusigt :) Min favorit från ditt galleri

xeroxz2k7 @ 9/2/2012 14:41 commented on Isometric dumptruck

Darn, I seem to have forgotten to fix some colours on the flipped cars. Oh well, I'll fix it eventually.

xeroxz2k7 @ 8/22/2012 06:50 commented on first level

Looks very Cavestory inspired. It's not pixel-art though, is it? I gathered over 250 colours from a tiny capture of the ground.

It seems like you are somewhat familiar with pixel-art based on the character, but the ground just.. isn't.

Everything needs a good deal of work, as what you've got here looks more like rushed sketching rather than something you actually bothered to spend time on. Good luck.

Edit: I've had a look at your gallery, and something that has become clear to me is that you actually don't seem to have a good grip on pixel-art. Seems to me like you basically just scribble together backgrounds in a tool that lacks anti-aliasing, such as MSPAINT. I would like to point you in the direction of cure's tutorial in the forum: http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299 as I believe it can be of much help to you.

xeroxz2k7 @ 7/9/2012 17:50 commented on Choose your item!

So far, this is my favourite entry :)

xeroxz2k7 @ 6/4/2012 15:27 commented on Pirate

I was just going to write the same thing. It looks more like dry land. You should probably clean up the font too. Definately fix the font. I like the foreground and the trees :)

xeroxz2k7 @ 5/27/2012 17:04 commented on Rainbow Dash and the Art of Being Awesome

Agreed about the 4x zoom. As for the subject matter, I don't really care for these ponies myself, but if people want to draw them then they should do so. It's pretty sweet looking. I dig the tail and wings.

xeroxz2k7 @ 5/18/2012 03:43 commented on The Avengers NES Mock up

Wow, this is just fantastic. Love it!